Care, Allergies and Color Change
Everyone's skin type is very different and everyone's reaction is different. We strive to use only the highest quality material and products.
Please follow jewellery care to uphold the longevity of your piece.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, bleach, oil, and jewelry cleaners; to clean your jewelry, we are not responsible for the maintenance of your piece.
- When not being worn, we recommend that you store your jewelry in the pouch that it came in. This will minimize the effects of sunlight and the environment.
- Silver and Gold Plated Jewelry should avoid contact with water, body lotions, perfumes, sun creams, cleaning products and make-up as these will affect the plating.
- Steel jewelry can be in water and we suggest drying with a cloth before storing.
- Polish gently with a soft jewelry cloth.
- Gently wipe pearls with a soft cloth to remove sweat, perfume, excess oils or dirt before putting them away.
- Stored pearls away from other objects or jewelry to avoid scratching the surfaces. Wrap the pearls in linen, soft cloth, or place in a soft pouch.
- Do not store pearls in an airtight package such as a plastic bag: remember, pearls need moisture.
- Keep pearls away from chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, ammonia, hairspray, perfume, and cosmetics, which will damage the pearl surface.
- Remove pearls before exercising
- Do not submerge your pearls in water - no showers, no dishes, no swimming
- Lay a pearl necklace flat for storage; un-necessary strain on the silk may stretch out the necklace.